ACE offers a range of sophisticated compressor control systems designed to control and protect compressors as well as yielding important and valuable management information. Available in both bespoke and modular configurations, our control systems can effectively reduce both energy and maintenance costs.
Control systems play a vital role in keeping equipment running, preventing catastrophic and costly machine failures and guarding against wear and mechanical damage. Operators are kept aware of the precise operational condition of the equipment, and where problems occur, control and monitoring systems provide diagnostic information to solve issues quickly and safely.
ACE control systems save money through:-
- Precise pressure regulation, reducing average system pressure output
- Coordinating multiple networked compressors to optimise efficiency
- Reducing leak losses through lower average system pressures
- Effective metering of compressed air costs to assist management decisions
- Management of energy savings
- Web visualisation for real-time information