With compressed air representing 10% of all industrial electrical consumption, ACE focuses on energy audits structured to help customers realise valuable energy savings, contributing to profitability. We are playing an important role to control and monitor energy consumption and reduce wastage.
- Establishing current usage and costs
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, including staff involvement
- Datalogging of compressors to highlight potential savings/efficiencies
- Air leak surveys – energy savings and cost savings
- Air quality testing to ensure air is of highest quality at all times (particularly important for the food industry)
- System controls
Dedicated energy audit consultants
Our dedicated Energy Consultants, who have a substantial background in engineering, can provide the expertise and equipment to allow your machinery to function in the most energy efficient and cost effective way.
ACE provide a bespoke service to suit our customers needs and use up to date technologies to deliver a thorough examination. We provide site specific, in depth Scadar Reports based on actual data, recorded in real time, with no automatic report generators. Therefore we are able to produce easily accessible information to assist our clients in improving their Compressed Air System.
The energy and money you can save with an energy audit could even cover the cost of buying new compressor equipment if needed along with the added benefit of lowering your Carbon Footprint.
We have saved some customers up to £500,000 so far! On our News Page you can find several testimonials from customers, for whom we have saved considerable amounts of energy and money.
For more information on Energy Auditing contact: email@example.com.