See below vacancies for ACE Group.
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our team, if you are interested in working with us please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Purchase Administrator Vacancy
The ACE Group brings together over 50 years of expertise in compressed air and cooling/refrigeration technologies, providing a comprehensive range of services from turnkey solutions to repair and maintenance.
We are currently recruiting for a Purchase Administrator to provide administrative support functions to our Purchasing Department.
- Provide administrative support to Parts Manager including Assisting with technical enquires, locating correct part numbers using website catalogues and manuals, processing of Spare Part Purchase Orders
- Communicating with customers – Answering the telephone, quoting, progressing orders and delivery times, maintaining relationships with customers
- Liaising with suppliers – Requesting quotes, raising purchase orders, progressing orders
- Creating jobs and assigning stock
- Occasional invoicing
- Entering Purchase Invoices onto the system
- Data-input of new stock items, monitoring of stock levels
The ideal candidate will have customer service experience, will be able to demonstrate strong IT skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Purchasing or purchase ledger experience is also advantageous.
Working Hours: 08:30 – 17:00 Monday – Thursday, 08:30 – 16:00 Friday
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Main purpose of the role
The service coordinator will provide administrative support functions to the Contracts Manager, to facilitate the smooth operation of the aftermarket department.
- Provide administrative support to the Contract Manager
- Receive service inquiry calls from customers and deal with them speedily and effectively
- Book scheduled service work with the customer and ensure correct usage of resources
- Sales order processing
- Facilitate questions from customers
- Handle customer complaints, and refer to correct personnel for investigation
- Receive and process orders, lease with customers regarding any changes
- Investigate any recording errors and correct as appropriate
- Coordinate customer requirements to other departments within the business, to ensure effective customer service
- Communicate solutions, successes and opportunities to the Contract Manager
- Liaise with customers to keep them informed of the status of jobs, to solicit and resolve inquiries and complaints at the earliest opportunity
- To monitor the progress of jobs, order spare parts, liaise with sub-contractors, alter schedules and process jobs in accordance with the customer’s requirements and to our company standards
- Allocation of engineers, leasing with other coordinators
- Management and application of the service database
- Management and recording of the hire fleet
Skills and qualities
- Minimum 2 years in a customer-facing role
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise
- Must have an analytical aptitude, good interpersonal and communication skills, self-starter, detail oriented, and a professional attitude and appearance
- Calmness under pressure. Maintain records to a high standard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; organisational, interpersonal and leadership skills; time management and planning skills
- Must be computer literate, familiar with Microsoft family of software
- GCSE standard education
Our belief is that great companies are powered by great people and led by inspired people; individuals who are authentic, who embrace new ideas and share a mutual respect for each other. We work together, applying deep technical expertise to help our customers solve pressing challenges, with a collective passion to make an impact.