See below vacancies for ACE Group.
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our team, if you are interested in working with us please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com .
Marketing, Quality and Standards Manager
The ACE Group brings together over 50 years of expertise in compressed air technologies, providing a comprehensive range of services from planed routine maintenance, repairs, and energy auditing, right through to the design and installation of turnkey solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing, Quality and Standards Manager. Reporting directly into our Director and developing close working relationships with our sales department.
- Content writing for the ACE Website
- Using WordPress to input new information on the ACE Website content pages and blog
- Liaising with the Sales Team for information on recent projects/ new products and compiling detailed articles for the News/Blog pages
- Inputting new products on the online shop spreadsheet and content writing for each new product
- Liaising with the external web design team on search engine optimisation and web content
- Advertising job vacancies on the ACE website
- Managing ACE social media pages and posting informative content, articles, vacancies and website links
- Comprehensively organising events such as expos and customer and staff conferences and consolidating PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials
- Producing advertising campaigns online and in the form of flyers/ hand-outs/ promotional items as required
- Researching competitor marketing to ensure that ACE stands out and remains at the forefront of the industry
- Attend customer sites to gain testimonials which can be incorporated into articles
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships as a high level of external communication with customers is required
- Excellent writing and creative skills
- Time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Analytical aptitude, good interpersonal and communication skills, self-starter, detail oriented, and a professional attitude and appearance
- Team player with great communication skills, as the role requires a high level of communication across departments
- Must be computer literate, familiar with Microsoft family of software particularly word, publisher and PowerPoint
- Experience using WordPress
- Marketing qualification or experience
- Experience of Internal auditing preferred
The predominantly marketing role will also involve maintaining the Internal Management System (IMS) with the support of the Senior Management Team in order for us to continue to achieve ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 which involves:
- Ensuring the IMS is signed by top Management and that relevant parts of the IMS are easily accessible to staff, such as on noticeboards (Quality, H&S and Environmental Policies and R15 Objectives
- Ensuring supporting ‘R’ documents are maintained and completed where appropriate
- Ensuring that all related ACE documentation is available and up to date in preparation for external audits from IMSM
- Ensuring that the IMS is discussed with relevant management and that the organisation strives for continuous improvement
- A key part of maintaining the IMS is carrying out internal audits which involves:
- Internal Management Procedures must be audited annually
- Each procedure must be audited referencing relevant documentation where appropriate, this should be done in conjunction with relevant managers
- Corrective actions/ opportunities for improvement should be identified
- Towards the end of the auditing process a Management Review must be carried out covering a pre-determined agenda
- Findings of the audits and Management review should be relayed to the management team who should filter this information down to staff
Working Hours: Based upon 39 hours per week, additional hours may be required. This role may require travel to customer sites.
Salary & Benefits: Competitive renumeration package dependant on experience.
Our belief is that great companies are powered by great people and led by inspired individuals; individuals who are authentic, who embrace new ideas, and share a mutual respect for each other. We work together, applying deep technical expertise to help our customers solve pressing challenges, with a collective passion to make an impact.