We currently have 1 vacancy within the ACE Group.
We are always on the lookout for talented air conditioning, refrigeration and compressed air engineers to join our team, if you are interested in working with us please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com .
Service Coordinator FTC
The ACE Group brings together over 50 years of expertise in compressed air and cooling/refrigeration technologies, providing a comprehensive range of services from turnkey solutions to repair and maintenance.
We are currently recruiting for a Service coordinator to support the service and contracts manager. The vacancy is a fixed term contract for nine months however it has the possibility to become a permanent position. If you work well under pressure, have great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills this could be the perfect opportunity to join our team!
- Provide administrative support to the Contract Manager.
- Receive service inquiry calls from customers and deal with them speedily and effectively.
- Book scheduled service work with the customer and ensure correct usage of resources.
- Sales order processing.
- Facilitate questions from customers.
- Handle customer complaints and refer to correct personnel for investigation.
- Receive and process orders, lease with customers regarding any changes.
- Investigate any recording errors and correct as appropriate.
- Coordinate customer requirements to other departments within the business, to ensure effective customer service.
- Communicate solutions, successes and opportunities to the service office manager.
- Liaise with customers to keep them informed of status of jobs, to solicit and resolve inquiries and complaints at the earliest opportunity.
- To monitor the progress of jobs, order spare parts, liaise with sub-contractors, alter schedules and process jobs in accordance with the customers’ requirements and to our company standards.
- Allocation of engineers, leasing with other coordinators.
- Management and application of the service database.
- Management and recording of the hire fleet.
- Minimum 2 years in a customer facing role.
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise.
- Must have analytical aptitude, good interpersonal and communication skills, self-starter, detail oriented, and a professional attitude and appearance.
- Calmness under pressure. Maintain records to a high standard.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; organisational, interpersonal and leadership skills; time management and planning skills.
- Must be computer literate, familiar with Microsoft family of software
- GCSE standard education.
- Customer Service Qualification beneficial
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:30AM – 05:00 PM, Friday 08:30AM – 4:00 PM
Location: Huddersfield Head Office
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Close date for applications: 23/07/2020
First stage interviews (Via Teams) are anticipated to take place on: 28/07/20
Second stage interviews at our Huddersfield office are anticipated to take place on 31/07/20
Please send all job applications to firstname.lastname@example.org .