See below vacancies for ACE Group and Cool & Heat.
We are always on the lookout for talented air conditioning, refrigeration and compressed air engineers to join our team, if you are interested in working with us please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Air-Conditioning /HVAC Engineer Vacancy
Cool and Heat as part of the ACE Group brings together over 50 years of expertise in compressed air and cooling/refrigeration technologies, providing a comprehensive range of services from planed routine maintenance, repairs, energy auditing, right through to the design and installation of turnkey solutions.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Air-Conditioning Engineer to service and maintain a wide range of commercial refrigeration and air conditioning applications.
The Role: Our aim is to provide a high standard of service and build on our already excellent relationship with our customers. This role will involve:
- This is a field based role which requires travel to customer’s sites, nights away, weekend and some night work.
- Carrying out planned maintenance, or reactive diagnosis / repairs to Air conditioning/ HVAC Systems safely, and to the highest standard.
- Provide effective solutions to the faults found.
- Attend manufactures training courses.
- Uses of cloud based Protean job processing system.
- Aim for fix first time on all repairs.
- Provide the highest standard of service or repairs to build on our already excellent relationship with our customers.
- Data input into Protean
- Coordinate customer requirements to other departments within the business, to ensure effective customer service.
- Actively promote the company in the best light
- On call out rota covering 24 Hour call-out currently one week in eight
The Person: The ideal candidate will be a team player with great communication skills and have at least 5 years’ trade experience in servicing, repairs and maintenance of Air conditioning systems. (Installation experience not essential but would be an advantage).
- Full UK Driving licence
- FGAS certified to CAT1. C&G or CITB
- Qualified to Level 2 NVQ or C&G in air conditioning and refrigeration
- Additional related qualifications desirable but not essential (e.g. NVQ Level 3 or C&G in Air Conditioning)
- Experience with Air Conditioning split systems, VRF systems, Close Control CRAC Systems, Water Chillers and HVAC Systems
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week – Additional hours may be required.
Location: Mobile position covering the Midlands and surrounding areas. May also be required to travel nationwide as part of call out rota.
Salary & Benefits: Remuneration dependant on experience, Company vehicle, company uniform, PPE and mobile phone will be provided.
Please send all job applications to email@example.com .