We currently have 2 vacancies within the ACE Group.
We are always on the lookout for talented air conditioning, refrigeration and compressed air engineers to join our team, if you are interested in working with us please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Compressed Air Engineer
The ACE Group brings together over 50 years of expertise in compressed air and cooling/refrigeration technologies, providing a comprehensive range of services from turnkey solutions to repair and maintenance. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Compressed Air Engineer to join our service department. As key member of the team you will be responsible for the service and repair of customer’s industrial compressed air equipment, e.g. Compressors (Screw, Vane & Reciprocating) Dryers (Refrigeration & Desiccant) and Vacuum Units.
- Work within the team as a key member being responsible for the service and repair of customer’s industrial Service, Repair and Maintenance of Industrial Stationary Air Compressors and Associated Equipment in accordance with current regulations, manufacturer recommendations, and industry standards
- Preparation & submission of accurate, detailed and legible reports on the work carried out – using electronic reporting methods.
- Other duties may include delivery/collection of equipment & parts and assisting other engineers both in the workshops and on site.
- Communicate effectively with all departments, ensuring a good working relationship for the benefit of the client and the Company.
- Good engineering skills, particularly with knowledge of all types of industrial air compressors and associated equipment (not portable compressors)
- Working knowledge of compressor electrical and control systems.
- Engineering experience and/or recognised qualifications.
- Must be able to work within strict time-frames and on own initiative.
- Good communication skills with ability to discuss engineering issues with Customers
- Full UK driving licence (or European Equivalent – Std Licence up to 3.5 tonnes)
- Basic working knowledge of H&S issues, documentation, Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Personal Safety as well as current legislation relating to the tasks being undertaken.
The ideal candidate will have a good standard of Education with at least 5/C/GCSE’s or equivalent and be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
Working Hours: 39 Hours per week
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Close date for applications: 31/08/2019
Air-Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer Vacancy
Cool and Heat as part of the ACE Group brings together over 50 years of expertise in compressed air and cooling/refrigeration technologies, providing a comprehensive range of services from planed routine maintenance, repairs, energy auditing, right through to the design and installation of turnkey solutions.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Air-Conditioning Engineer to service and maintain a wide range of commercial refrigeration and air conditioning applications.
Our aim is to provide a high standard of service and build on our already excellent relationship with our customers. This role will involve:
- This is a field based role which requires travel to customer’s sites, occasional nights away, weekend and some night work.
- Carrying out planned maintenance, or reactive diagnosis / repairs to refrigeration systems safely, and to the highest standard.
- Carrying out planned maintenance, or reactive diagnosis / repairs to Air conditioning/ HVAC Systems safely, and to the highest standard.
- Provide effective solutions to the faults found.
- Attend manufactures training courses.
- Uses of cloud based Protean job processing system.
- Aim for fix first time on all repairs.
- Provide the highest standard of service or repairs to build on our already excellent relationship with our customers.
- Data input into Protean
- Coordinate customer requirements to other departments within the business, to ensure effective customer service.
- Actively promote the company in the best light
- On call out rota covering 24 Hour call-out currently one week in eight
The ideal candidate will be a team player with great communication skills and have at least 5 years’ trade experience in servicing, repairs and maintenance of Air conditioning systems. (Installation experience not essential but would be an advantage) Refrigeration equipment experience is also essential.
- Full UK Driving licence
- FGAS certified to CAT1. C&G or CITB
- Qualified to Level 2 NVQ or C&G in air conditioning and refrigeration
- Additional related qualifications desirable but not essential (e.g. NVQ Level 3 or C&G in Air Conditioning)
- Experience with Air Conditioning split systems, VRF systems, Close Control CRAC Systems, Water Chillers and HVAC Systems
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week – Additional hours may be required.
Location: We are looking for 2 candidates one based in Glasgow and one based in the Midlands.
Salary & Benefits: Remuneration dependent on experience, Company vehicle, company uniform, PPE and mobile phone will be provided.
Please send all job applications to email@example.com .